- WHERE CAN I ORDER PARTS FOR MY REEL?
- Reel parts can be ordered directly through us over the phone by calling (562)375-6800.
- WHERE DO I SEND MY DAIWA ROD AND REEL FOR REPAIR AND SERVICE?
- You may send your reel to any of Daiwa’s Authorized Warranty Centers or to our North American Service Center. Please check the following link for the nearest Daiwa Service Center. You must send your rod directly to our North American Service Center: Daiwa Corporation North American Service Center 11137 Warland Drive Cypress, CA 90630 (562) 375-6800
- HOW CAN I GET A PART DIAGRAM OR A DAIWA PRODUCT CATALOG?
- Parts diagrams can be found under the Service tab on Daiwa.com. You can request a catalog by emailing CSR@Daiwa.com with your full name and address.
- HOW DO I FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
- Send your product with a proof of purchase and a Repair Request Form (found under our Service Tab) to the following address: Daiwa Corporation Attn:Service Dept. 11137 Warland Dr. Cypress, CA 90630
- HOW LONG DOES IT NORMALLY TAKE FOR REPAIR?
- The average turnaround time for warranty may vary depending on seasonal demand, please call (562)375-6800 for current estimated turnaround times.
- WHICH NUMBER SHOULD I CALL FOR SERVICE IN NORTH AMERICA?
- You may call (562) 375-6800 for service. Customer Service is available 7AM to 4PM Pacific Time. Please also visit our Service tab on our website for a Daiwa Warranty or Service Center nearest you.
- HOW DO I FIND A DAIWA DEALER?
- You may visit the Dealer tab on Daiwa.com or you may call (562) 375-6800 for a list of dealers in your area.
- CAN I ORDER PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM DAIWA AND HOW DO I FIND THE PRICE?
- Daiwa products are only sold by authorized dealers located throughout the United States and Canada. The local dealer will be happy to provide you with the price of each of our products.Call, write or email Daiwa’s Customer Service Department, giving them your name and mailing address.
- HOW DO I BECOME A DAIWA DEALER?
- Our Daiwa Sales Representatives are in charge of information regarding Dealership requirements. For the Daiwa Sales Representative in your area please call us at (562)375-6800.
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ADS AND FAKE PRODUCT WEBSITE SCAMS
Daiwa does not have the ability to control the fraudulent ads or counterfeit products on the marketplace. You are solely responsible for your interactions with these fraudulent companies and any of the counterfeit products you purchase from them. We will not be liable for any reimbursement or replacement of these counterfeit products. We reserve the right but have no obligation to monitor the interactions between yourself and the fraudulent companies. Please beware of these scams and purchase our products from a Authorized Dealer. You can use the following link to find a Daiwa Dealer near you. https://dealers.daiwa.com/.
Here are some examples of scams and fraudulent ads: