In accordance with the California governor’s “Stay At Home” Executive Order, and in service to our foremost priority to protect the health and safety of all Daiwa employees, customers and colleagues we are doing our best with the resources available to us in order to process customer requests in a timely fashion. Thank you for your patience.
In order to take necessary steps and precautions to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all operations of Daiwa Corporation will be limited.
A few key notes to keep in mind at this time:
· Beginning Tuesday 6/16/2020-
o We will now have our lobby open and available for rod/reel service drop-off and pickup.
o Lobby hours will be 8:00am- 3:00pm PST Monday through Friday.
o We will have new safeguards and policies in place during both pickup and drop-offs to ensure we are able to protect the health and safety of all Daiwa employees, customers and colleagues.
o All new policies and safety procedures will be posted and easily accessible as you enter the lobby for your drop-off/pickup.
o New policies include but are not limited to: contactless drop-off and pickup, disinfectant of all items being dropped off and picked up, Daiwa employees equipped with PPE during your visit to ensure safety of Daiwa employees, customers and colleagues.
· Phone lines and email are both available for Customer requests.
· Parts orders can be placed as well as checking on pricing/availability through us directly over the phone at (562)375-6800. Our phone lines are open from 7:00-4 PST Monday through Friday.
· we also encourage you to email any inquiries related to product/general customer service questions to CSR@Daiwa.com.
· We are now able to process rod/reel warranty and general reel service shipments.
· You can find all info related to submitting a warranty claim or sending reels in for repair/service at the following link.
· All Tatula /Huk promotions sent are still being processed. However, due to the current State Orders being followed, please allow for delays in promotion redemptions.
Please be patient, as this is something that not just us- but all of our friends, families and associates are dealing with on a day to day basis. This affects all of us, as not just anglers and employees, but as people and citizens.
Take this time to reflect, enjoy time with family, learn a new skill, watch some fishing videos, or prep your tackle for upcoming trips. Fishing can be a solitary activity so we as anglers should be grateful and appreciative, now more than ever, for time on the water. We are all in this together and as such, it has never been more important to show the resiliency, strength and sense of community that the angling community is well known for. Stay safe and tight lines.
Please continue to check here, as we will continue to post any relevant updates as they are announced.