EMBLEM® PRO-A SURF
WITH ALTERNATE-SIZE SPARE SPOOL
With a reliable manual bail trip and large diameter, tapered spool, these reels were designed for optimum casting performance.
Super versatile, each comes with a standard capacity spool and a shallower, alternate-capacity spool to give you maximum performance with a wider variety of lines. It's like having two reels in one.
- 5 Bearing System (4CRBB + 1RB)
- Cast Lock system to prevent accidental bail closure
- Includes alternate-size spare spool for a wider choice of lines
- Line guard prevents line snags behind spool
- Reliable manual bail trip
- Dual, full-time anti-reverse
- Digigear™ digital gear design
- Twist Buster™
- Lifetime Bail Spring
ALTERNATE-SIZE SPARE SPOOL
DEEPER SPOOL Gives the extra capacity for heavier lines.
NORMAL SPOOL is perfect for lighter lines, so you don’t waste excess line to fill the spool.
CORROSION RESISTANT BALL BEARINGS
Last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
CLICK FEATURE LOGOS TO FIND OUT MORE
SALTWATER SURF SPINNING REELS
FW / SW
(Lb. Test / Yards)
||– / H
||NORMAL: 14/400, 17/310, 20/240
DEEP: 14/300, 17/220
||– / H
||NORMAL: 25/280, 30/230, 40/170
DEEP: 25/230, 30/190
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller Bearing