LEXA HD 300 LTD
Our popular low profile LEXA 300 is now available in Type-HD—for Heavy Duty extreme inshore action. Now even tougher with a stainless steel drive and pinion gears, this LTD model also has a whopping six CRBB (corrosion resistant ball bearings). Offering a line capacity of 170m for 0.32mm it is well suited to thicker mainlines and the UTD Drag delivers up to 10kg of control.
- Type-HD for Heavy Duty extreme inshore action
- Stainless steel drive and pinion gears
- 6 CRBB (corrosion resistant ball bearings)
- Extra line capacity for strong lines
- Magforce Cast Control
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 10kg of drag
- Aluminium frame and side plate (gear side)
- Compatible with LEXA power handle.